Wednesday, April 15, 2015

God Wants You To Keep That Baby



Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
My dear sister, now you are pregnant and you have informed him, he became very angry and told you that he is not the only one you are sleeping with or it could be that he is asking you to abort the baby.
Listen to me, it was not your lovemaking that created the baby, God said before that baby was formed in your womb, He knew that child. You must understand my dear that abortion is not just the killing of a baby, it is the abortion of God's purpose and plan, it is the sabotage of a solution to a problem that exists on the earth, it is the destruction of a destiny.
A baby boy will one day become a man who will become a husband and then father children and become a grandfather, a great grandfather and a baby girl will become a woman who will become a wife and a mother and a grandmother and so on. So when you abort a baby, you have aborted generations of lives. Abortion is demonic!
What are you scared of? Money to take care of the baby? Responsibility? The bible says Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. (Psalm 127:3). Whichever way you got pregnant, God in His wisdom decided to bless you.
I don't know who this word is for but if you are pregnant right now and you don't want the baby, I want you to pray this prayer "Father I thank you for this miracle in my stomach, I thank you for this gift, the circumstances may not be what I wanted but you said babies are a gift and reward. In the past, I may have gone for an abortion but I understand that you have a future for this baby that's why you gave him/her to me. I receive every grace to be a worthy mother to this baby, even though the father may be difficult, help me to father this child, comfort me and fill my heart with joy, remove every pain and shame. Because I have obeyed your word, give me the results of obedience." 
Thank You Jesus.
Congratulations! God bless and keep you.
‪#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

Jesus is Lord. Shalom

www.dailyroadtrip.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment