Friday, April 3, 2015

You Are Free in Jesus Name!





Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.

There is too much pain and oppression in the world, people are hurting emotionally and it breaks the heart of God. One of the major instructions God gave was that Christians should cast out devils and lay hands on the sick, God hates oppression. 

I don't know what you are going through, I don't know who is oppressing you, that is not God's plan for your life. God wants you to live in peace and joy, He wants to remove fear from your life. 

If you are in any situation of oppression, fear or bondage. Please say  after me; Father I thank you for your word. Thank you that your plan for my life is that I will have peace at all times and in all ways as you said in 2 Thessalonians 3:16. I believe in your word and I break every demonic hold over my life in Jesus name. I set myself free by the blood of Jesus. I am free in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus.

#Thank #you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram 
Jesus is Lord. Shalom 

No comments:

Post a Comment