Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Father's Love




1 John 3:1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don't recognize that we are God's children because they don't know him.
As I was praying this morning, my wife put my daughter in my arms and I just started smiling, my heart was filled with so much love as I stared at her cute, pretty face. I knew I would do anything to give her the best this world has to offer.
That is the same way God feels when He looks at you, you are a child in God's eyes no matter how old you are. If you are truly God's child why then do you not spend time in His presence? Why would you leave your bed without saying a word of prayer?
In God's presence because of the position you occupy as a son/ daughter you will always find mercy. It doesn't matter what you have done, God will be merciful to you as long as you abide in His presence. Psalm 103:13 puts it this way: As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;
Don't run from God because of your past or your sins, come to Him and tell Him exactly how you feel, don't feel you have to pay or talk to God in a particular way before He hears you. Talk to Him as you would talk to a confidante, He will fill your heart with joy and peace once again.
Get on your knees and talk to God before you leave your bed this morning,start by thanking Him for His love, call him "daddy", establish that relationship. Today is the beginning of the rest of your life in Jesus name. Amen
‪#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, kindly share and follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment