Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Believe the word



Matthew 8:8-9 (NIV)  The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But #just #say #the #word, and my servant will be healed. For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

Jesus said of the centurion in later verses that the man had great faith. When you believe that the word of a God has the power to perform then you have great faith. The centurion told Jesus to "just say the word" you need to understand that the bible had not been written at that time yet this man, a centurion, a gentile tapped into God's agenda for the future and he told Jesus to simply say the word and his servant would be healed. 

Beloved, the bible is full of those words that healed the centurion's servants, if the centurion had been alive today, he would simply have looked for a word that related to the healing of his servant but he did not have that opportunity, thank God you have that opportunity today!Anytime you quote the bible, you are saying the words of Jesus just like that centurion and whatever needs healing or restoration in your life must obey! 

John 1:1 tells us that the Word is God. God wanted us to be so close to Him that He gave Himself to us as a book. For every problem in your life find a word in the Bible, it may not work like magic but I guarantee you that it will work.May you receive grace to love the Word of God in Jesus name. Amen

#Thank #you for reading, kindly share and follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram 
Jesus is Lord. Shalom 

No comments:

Post a Comment