Thursday, March 26, 2015

God Wants To Show You Off!


Psalm 35:27 (NASB)"The LORD be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant."
The word 'delight' means to please someone greatly or to give great pleasure.
My daughter has lots of pretty dresses but not enough shoes and head bands to match the dresses. So almost every week, I buy baby shoes and head bands depending on the colour of her dress. On Sunday, she will be wearing a denim dress with silver glitters, that means I need to buy matching shoes (maybe baby pink) and head bands.
I get very excited when I am shopping for our princess: my wife and I love dressing up our princess. We smile satisfactorily and take pictures to share with loved ones. We are very happy that our princess is looking good.
That is exactly how God feels when you prosper, He is not a kill joy, He is taking you through a process just like babies have to be in the womb for 9 months and after that, the baby is shown off everywhere.
The end of that problem is that you will be a show off, God wants to tell angels "that is my son/daughter, he went through a lot but he didn't give up, he trusted my plans. Look at him, is his life not beautiful? I am proud of him"
That is what God wants to say about you, all that you are going through is to get you to be successful and to be a show off so that God can take all the glory. Trust God no matter what, you will be the last man standing, you will laugh last.
#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

Jesus is Lord. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment